This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed there under as applicable and the amended provisions relating to electronic records in various statutes in force as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
PragatiE and Herbal Salon (hereinafter referred as PragatiE) is the owner of the domain name www.pragatie.com
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the Agreement) governs your use of this website, www.pragatie.com PragatiE offers products for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of products available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. PragatiE reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised terms of the agreement on this Website. Any change or revision in this agreement will be reflected with the date of change or revision on the top of this agreement. The changed or revised Agreement shall be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website or the services available on the website following posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions.
The following disclaimers are essential for determining any relationship between You and the PragatiE for your use of any services on the website :
- PragatiE, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timelines of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
You agree that the aforesaid disclaimers shall be in addition to any other disclaimers given in this User Agreement.
In order to use the service of PragatiE through a website you may create your own PragatiE account to use certain PragatiE Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
YOUR ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
USE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The products and services provided by PragatiE on this website are for personal use only. Selling or reselling of products and services obtained through PragatiE website is completely prohibited and PragatiE reserves its right to take appropriate legal action in adverse situations.
FEES AND SERVICES
Membership on this website is free. PragatiE does not charge for browsing and purchasing the product from this website except for the sale price of the product, applicable taxes as per the laws of India as well as the delivery charges wherever they are applicable. If you purchase any product from PragatiE then you are obligatory to make its payment of charges as per PragatiE payment policies. If you do not make payment or refuse to make payment of charges after purchasing product or services from PragatiE than PragatiE reserves the right to annul the order or not to deliver the said product or to take measures like issuance of warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate Your membership of the Website and refuse to provide You with access to all current and future use of the Website in case of non-payment of fees by You to www.pragatie.com and also reserves the right to take legal action which is permissible in law for recovery of the payments in case of non- payment of charges.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using this website, You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You are solely responsible for your information.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that: –
- Belongs to some other person to which You do not have any right to.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Violate any right of the PragatiE or its representatives.
- You will not copy any content of this website which is the proprietary interest of PragatiE, copying of which may violate Intellectual Property Rights of PragatiE.
- You will not use the details available on the website to mislead any third person.
- You will not write anything about PragatiE on any social networking or post any of its content without the permission of PragatiE.
- You will not engage in infringement of the trademark of PragatiE by adopting or using the mark PragatiE or any mark wherein the mark OHRIA forms one of the essential features.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event PragatiE be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence or under torts or under public policy).
Terms And Conditions
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on www.pragatie.com. But in case if any issue arises then at www.pragatie.com , we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes amicably between Buyers and sellers at PragatiE. A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and sellers at PragatiE in connection with a transaction on the Website. At www.pragatie.com you can register your grievance at customer care no. or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org PragatiE will make its best possible effort to settle the issue before reaching out to the complainant and try to resolve the matter prior to taking any legal recourse or defending the same.
REPORT AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT VIOLATION
In the event if You believe Your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner through the Website, please write to us PragatiE will make its best efforts to safeguard your interest. But in any case PragatiE will not be liable for violation of your Intellectual Property Right by availability of any third party goods or services which are sold on PragatiE website. Please also note that in the event of any claim of the violation of intellectual property rights raised against PragatiE, then it also reserves its rights to defend the said claims wherever PragatiE deems it appropriate.
GOVERNING LAW / JURISDICTIONAL ISSUE
This User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein and any of Your usage of Website and Your dealings with PragatiE shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi, India.
PragatiE– GRIEVANCE OFFICER
This page is published and shall be construed in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(11) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IT Rules”) that requires publishing the name.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and PragatiE and you shall have no authority to bind PragatiE in any manner whatsoever.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and PragatiE with respect to the subject matter hereof. You cannot assign or otherwise transfer this User Agreement, or any rights granted hereunder to any third party. www.pragatie.com may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as “assign”) under this Agreement without Your prior express consent, provided that www.pragatie.com assigns the Agreement on the same terms. PragatiE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions.